4200 Park Blvd., Suite #118
Oakland, California 94602
Mermen e-mail: email@example.com
Greetings from The Mermen!
Thanks for taking a listen. And it's totally great to get messages and
comments, it makes us happy. Right now there are five albums available.
All of the albums are orderable via postal mail, at our shows,
or at your local record store. Here's the facts:
Check out the Complete Discography Listing
- Food For Other Fish
- 65 mins, 12 songs. recorded late 1993, released March 1st, 1994
- Live At The Haunted House
- 72 mins, 13 songs. a compilation of live radio broadcasts on
Phil Dirt's program
on KFJC-FM, released Febuary 1st, 1995
- A Glorious Lethal Euphoria
- 74 mins, 14 songs. Mermen's first studio album. Released
May 1, 1995.
- Krill Slippin'
- 65 mins, 16 songs. Mermen's first album ever from winter 1989.
Re-released on CD for the first time July 1, 1995.
- Songs of the Cows
- 34 mins, 7 songs. Mermen's EP released on February 21, 1996.
Blue vinyl and CD.
- All prices include shipping and handling
T-shirts are available at shows.
Please make any check out to: "The Mermen", and send to the address
above. So, anyway, that's the skinny on what we got. Thanks again for
For heaven's sake come to a show... we'll give you some earplugs!